Thomas Francis "Tom" Wilson Jr. is an American voice actor on the animated series The Angry Beavers.
Wilson was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and raised in nearby Wayne, Pennsylvania. While attending Radnor High School, he was involved in dramatic arts; was president of the debate team, where his partner was future New York Times columnist David Brooks; and played tuba in the high school band and was drum major of his marching band. He studied international politics at Arizona State University.
Wilson attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City. While in New York, he got his first "real" stage experience as a comedian.
Wilson is an Irish American.
Wilson practices Catholicism, and released a Contemporary Christian album in 2000 called In the Name of the Father.
With the rise in popularity of the Back to the Future series, many people began to ask him questions about his experiences making the films. Wilson found the repetitive nature of the questions to be so amusing and annoying that he wrote a song about them titled "Biff's Question Song" which he features regularly in his stand-up routine.
- Otis Otto
- Bowling Patron
- ↑ Tom Wilson's take on Irish music, YouTube.com
- ↑ 'Back to the Future': Catching up with the cast
- ↑ Tom Wilson Artist Corner. [Archived https://web.archive.org/web/20111120014520/http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservices/artofdisneyparks/artistCorner/bio_tom_wilson.html] November 20, 2011. ArtOfDisneyParks.com.
- ↑ Thomas F. Wilson – Musician. [Archived https://web.archive.org/web/20110208012134/http://www.tomwilsonusa.com/musician.shtml ebruary 8, 2011]. TomWilsonUSA.com
- ↑ [Biff's Question Song (Stand-up Comedy) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwY5o2fsG7Y]. September 27, 2006. YouTube.