Nicktoons Racing is a Nickelodeon crossover racing video game which was released from 2000 to 2003 for various platforms.
The game focuses on engaging players in go-kart racing on various Nicktoons-themed tracks, similar to the Mario Kart series. The game features a wide selection of playable characters from various Nicktoons, including characters from Rugrats, SpongeBob SquarePants, The Ren & Stimpy Show, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Hey Arnold!, The Angry Beavers, CatDog, and The Wild Thornberrys.
Various Nickelodeon characters each receive a letter invitation to compete in a Grand Prix for the top prize, the Krusty Krab Big Bun Award. The host of the competition, also the individual who sent the invitations, is an unknown, unseen driver of a sleek, black car with a tinted dome window simply dubbed as the Mystery Rider, which the participating racers are challenged to beat, as well as each other.
After several years of re-releasing Nicktoons Racing for different consoles and platforms, with the last being the arcade version released in 2003, a sequel was put into production. Nicktoons Winners Cup Racing was released exclusively for the PC in February 2006. In 2008, a third Nicktoons Racing game was put into production, and was released in 2009 as Nicktoons Nitro, exclusively for the arcade.
- Norbert and Daggett (The Angry Beavers)
- Tommy and Angelica (Rugrats)
- Ickis (Aaahhh!!! Real Monsters) (PlayStation, PC, Game Boy Advance)
- Eliza Thornberry and Darwin Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- CatDog (CatDog)
- Ren and Stimpy (The Ren & Stimpy Show)
- Arnold and Helga Pataki (Hey Arnold!)
- SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick Star and Sheldon J. Plankton (The Mystery Rider) (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Nicktoons Racing at Wikipedia
- Purchase from Amazon (PlayStation)
- Purchase from Amazon UK (PlayStation)
- Purchase from Amazon (Game Boy Advance)
- Purchase from Amazon UK (Game Boy Advance)
- Purchase from Amazon (Microsoft Windows)
- Purchase from Amazon UK (Microsoft Windows)
- Purchase from Amazon (Game Boy Color)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|