Nick Jameson is an American-Australian actor and voice actor, as well as a songwriter, composer, musician and producer. On The Angry Beavers, he did the voice of TV host Luke Gherkin in the episode "A Dam Too Far".
Jameson was born in Columbia, Missouri, and was raised primarily in Philadelphia. He has appeared in the television series Mission Hill, The Critic, 24, Lost and, vocally, in Star Wars: Clone Wars as Palpatine, Darts D'Nar in Star Wars: The Clone Wars, the radio adaption of Dark Empire, and several other productions of Star Wars. He has over 114 film credits. He has also voiced in Spider-Man: The Animated Series as Richard Fisk and Morbius, and provided the voice of Max in the cult-classic video game Sam & Max Hit the Road. He also voiced Lloyd in "Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits." Recently, his voice was featured in the video game Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops as Colonel Skowronski. He voiced Jim Dear in Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure. He also voiced as Aldar Beedo in the video game Star Wars: Episode I Racer. In 2012, he voiced the character Toxic Reapa from the miniseries Hero Factory. He voices Marshall Dune in the point-and-click adventure Broken Age.
- Nick Jameson at Wikipedia
- Nick Jameson at
- Nick Jameson at Phineas and Ferb Wiki
- Facebook page
- Official website
- ↑ Nick Jameson of Foghat Interview Part 1 (interview with Bass Frontiers) on YouTube.
- ↑ Haas, Pete (1 September 2013). "Double Fine's Broken Age Cast Includes Jack Black, Jennifer Hale". Cinema Blend. Retrieved 2 September 2013.
- ↑ Nick Jameson of Foghat Retrieved 7-13-2013.
- ↑ Lightin' 'Em the **** Up in Reykjavik.mov Retrieved 7-13-2013.