Bing has suddenly become famous and he has written a book about the joys of being lonely. Daggett still thinks Bing is as annoying as ever and he decides that he wants nothing to do with him, though Norbert embraces Bing in an attempt to retain his social standing.
- Few of the ditching attempts Norb and Dag did to Bing were taking him white-water kayaking, bungee-jumping, and playing hide and seek.
- This episode was the first one animated in digital ink and paint.
- Bing mentions the fact that no one in Cuba could buy his book because of an embargo.
|The Angry Beavers Wiki has a gallery for Nice & Lonely|
|Visit this page to see it.|
- Nick Bakay as Norbert
- Richard Horvitz as Daggett
- Victor Wilson as Bing
- Gregg Berger as Bill Licking
- John Garry as Forest Animals
"Soccer? I Hardly Knew Him!"