|Long Tall Daggy|
|Season 3, Episode 43A|
|Air date||November 13, 1999|
|Written by||Victor Wilson|
|Storyboards by||Carolyn Gair-Taylor|
|Directed by||Pat Shinagawa|
Norb, who's four minutes older, has always been just a wee bit taller than Dag (something he relishes). His world is turned upside down when Dag shows up for their weekly measuring and has grown to be a wee bit taller than him.
On a Monday, Dag and Norb have "Measurin' Day". However, once the measured lines are drawn, Norbert is shocked to find out that Daggett is taller than him.
Norbert tries everything to get taller than Dag but doesn't succeed. Later that night, things are no better as Norb has a nightmare about Dag being taller than him.
When it's "Measuring Day" comes again, Norb tells Dag he doesn't want anymore of that day. Defiant, Dag starts the measuring but not before bending down so he's short and Norb is tall again.
- The following dates are shown on the measuring chart:
- August 5, 1995
- March 20, 1996
- November 23, 1997
- June 18, 1998
- April 3, 1999
- Sixth episode to have Dag's name in its title. ("Enter the Daggett", "Dag for Night", "Pack Your Dags", "Daggy Dearest", "Dag's List")
- Long Tall Sally - The title is a reference to the 1956 song by the Beatles.
- Nick Bakay as Norbert
- Richard Horvitz as Daggett
- Gregg Berger as Guermo, Nature Program Host, Cooking Host
- Mary Scheer as Computer Voice, Woman's Voice, Model