|"Long Tall Daggy"|
|Season 3, Episode 43A|
|Airdate||November 13, 1999|
|Written by||Victor Wilson|
|Storyboard by||Carolyn Gair Taylor|
|Animation Director(s)||Pat Shinagawa|
Norbert is a full four minutes older than Daggett and he is also the tallest of the two beaver brothers, though when Daggett has a sudden growth spurt, Norbert must cope with the fact that he's no longer the biggest beaver in the dam.
Norbert tries everything to get taller than Dag but doesn't succeed. Later that night, things are no better as Norb has a nightmare about Dag being taller than him.
When it's "Measuring Day" comes again, Norb tells Dag he doesn't want anymore of that day. Defiant, Dag starts the measuring but not before bending down so he's short and Norb is tall again.
- The following dates are shown on the measuring chart:
- August 5, 1995
- March 20, 1996
- November 23, 1997
- June 18, 1998
- April 3, 1999
- "This episode actually aired with "I am Not an Animal I'm Scientist Number One".
- Seventh episode to have Dag's name in its title. ("Enter the Daggett", "Dag for Night", "Pack Your Dags", "Daggy Dearest", "Dag's List", "Norberto y Daggetto en El Grapadura y el Castor Malo")
- "Long Tall Sally" - The episode title is a reference to the 1956 song by Little Richard.
- Nick Bakay as Norbert
- Richard Horvitz as Daggett
- Gregg Berger as Guermo, Nature Program Host, Cooking Host
- Mary Scheer as Computer Voice, Woman's Voice, Model