Ken Foree is an American voice actor on The Angry Beavers.
Early life and career
Foree was born in Indianapolis, Indiana. He began acting in the 1970s, appearing in the 1976 film The Bingo Long Traveling All-Stars & Motor Kings and the films The Wanderers and Dawn of the Dead. He also had roles in the films The Dentist (1996), From Beyond (1986) and Knightriders (1981). In 1995 he starred in an X-Files episode. In 2005, he played Charlie Altamont in the film The Devil's Rejects, starring opposite Sid Haig and Bill Moseley, as the adopted brother of Haig's character. Foree also played the role of Roger Rockmore, Kenan and Kyra's father on the Nickelodeon sitcom Kenan & Kel with Teal Marchande as his wife, Sheryl.
In 2007 he appeared in Rob Zombie's remake of the 1978 film, Halloween. The horror-comedy film Shaun of the Dead has a subtle reference to him as the film's main character is an employee of "Foree Electronics".
Ken Foree appeared as himself in the 2008 novel Bad Moon Rising by Jonathan Maberry. Foree is one of several real-world horror celebrities who are in the fictional town of Pine Deep when monsters attack. Other celebrities include Tom Savini, Jim O'Rear, Brinke Stevens, James Gunn, Stephen Susco, Debbie Rochon, Joe Bob Briggs and blues man Mem Shannon.
Ken has his own horror festival titled "Foree Fest". Held in the U.K, the first event took place in 2007, with a second in October 2009 and a third event in 2013.
- The Voice of Fate
- ↑ "Bad***es of Horror: Part Two". Archived from the original on November 14, 2009.
- ↑ BC Books Interviews Author Jonathan Maberry
- ↑ Maberry, Jonathan. "Bad Moon Rising". Pinnacle Press, 2005.
- ↑ Horror Chronicles Features Debbie Rochon
- ↑ MTV Artist Focus On Tom Savini
- ↑ Horror Unlimited Ingrid Pitt Award - Debbie Rochon
- ↑ http://www.alterbridge.org.uk/kenforee/events.asp