Jennifer Paz is a singer on The Angry Beavers.
The youngest of four children, Paz moved with her family at the age of 5 from the Philippines to Seattle, where her mother's brother was living at the time. After completing her freshman year at the University of Washington in Seattle, Paz - then at the age of 21 - played the alternate of the lead role in the 1st National Miss Saigon US Tour. Since this professional debut, Paz has received multi-award nominations and wins including a 2008 LA Stage Alliance Ovation Award for Best Lead Actress. She is also a three-time LA Stage Alliance Ovation Award nominee, a Carbonnell Award Winner (Florida), a Helen Hayes Award Nominee (Washington D.C.), a San Diego Critics Circle nominee, and a 2011 IRNE (Independent Reviewers of New England) Nominee for best lead actress.
From August 10th to 18th of 2013, Paz returned to playing the lead role of Miss Saigon at the Casa Mañana theatre.
Paz is known for providing the voice of Lapis Lazuli and part of the voice of Malachite on the Cartoon Network television series, Steven Universe.
Songs she performed
- ↑ Breslauer, Jan (26 February 1995). "THEATER : Living the American Dream : Jennifer Paz's family moved to Seattle from the Philippines when she was 5. Now, at 21, the star of 'Miss Saigon' is really on the move.". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 31 March 2015.
- ↑ "About - Shelby Ann Rabara".
- ↑ Viagas, Nick (July 26, 2013). "Jennifer Paz and Daniel Rowan Will Star in Miss Saigon at Casa Mañana". Playbill.
- Jennifer Paz at
- Jennifer Paz at Wikipedia
- Jennifer Paz at Les Miserables Broadway
- Jennifer Paz at BroadwayWorld.com
- Twitter page
- Official website