Feeling depressed, Daggett visits the Lady of the Lanes and he asks her to make it so that he was never born. However, the Lady of the Lanes decide to just show Daggett what it would be like without actually getting rid of him, though what he discovers only makes him angry.
- This is the second episode in the title card to have in black and white (the first being is "Food of the Clods").
- This is the second episode in the title card where the main characters were featured one by one itself. This episode in the title card can be only featured Norbert without Daggett (the first being in "Omega Beaver", which was featured by Daggett only in the title card).
- It's a Wonderful Life - The episode, both the title and plot, is a reference to the 1946 American fantasy comedy-drama film.
- "Walk on the Wild Side" - An instrumental version of this 1972 song by Lou Reed is heard when Dag meets Laverta Lutz in his vision.
- Nick Bakay as Norbert
- Richard Horvitz as Daggett
- John Garry as Barry
- Mark Klastorin as Truckee
- Victor Wilson as Bing
- Kate Donahue as Laverta Lutz
- Cynthia Mann as Treeflower
"The Mom from U.N.C.L.E."