Norbert and Daggett manage to sneak into an aquatic theme park that is under construction, so they decide to try out all of the rides since there are no lines at the moment. However, they soon realize that it's currently closed off for a very good reason.
- The wording on the billboard at the beginning of the episode reads "FUN SUN LIMBO BEACH PARTIES". 
- The episode title is a spoof of the chemical formula for water: H2O.
- Richard Horvitz as Daggett
- Nick Bakay as Norbert
- Kevin Schon as Male Patron, Man #2
- Merrill Ward as P.A. Announcer, Man #1
- Joyce Kurtz as Angry Kid, Woman's Voice
- Gina Belafonte as Angry Female, Female Patron
- Singers: Charlie Brissette
"The Bing That Wouldn't Leave"