While on their way to the city, Norbert and Daggett board a bus that just happens to take them through time. When they arrive at their destination, they find themselves in ancient Rome, though their fate becomes worse when they're forced to become gladiators in the Roman Coliseum.
- "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears." - The episode title is a take-off of the famous quote from Mark Antony's funeral speech from Shakespeare's play Julius Caesar.
- Branson, Missouri - One of the signs the bus passes at the end of the episode is for the Missouri city.
- Richard Horvitz as Daggett
- Nick Bakay as Norbert
- Meshach Taylor as Cyclops, Bus Driver
- Jonathan Harris as Caesar
- Keith Szarabajka as Spootimus, Maximus
"Big Round Sticky Fish Thingy"