Daggett is attempting to find the truth behind the old story of "Old Gramps", which claims there's a large fish living in a local lake that is so large, it can swallow just about anything.
- Fish and chips - The episode title is based on the "popular take-away food in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Canada".
- Moby-Dick - This episode contains various references to the 1851 novel (Norb calling Dag "Captain A-Dag" and Dag's peg tail).
- "Anchors Aweigh" - An instrumental version of this song is heard in the background during the episode.
|The image gallery for Fish and Dips may be viewed here.|
- Richard Horvitz as Daggett
- Nick Bakay as Norbert
- Richard Mulligan as Old Gramps
- Patrick Pinney as TV Announcer
"Enter the Daggett"