Norbert has always had a lifelong dream, though he's never been able to find the right time to pursue it. However, when he learns that a Lipizzaner Stallion competition is about to take place, Daggett decides to train Norbert into the perfect Lipizzaner so that he can have a chance at winning.
- This episode reveals Norb's "lifelong dream": to become a Lipizzaner stallion.
- The bus driver mentions Pawhuska, Mitch Schauer's birth place, as one of the bus stop destinations.
- Fancy Pants- The episode title is based on the phrase "fancy-pants".
- Rocky - Norb's training in order to be like a Lipizzaner stallion is somewhat similar to Rocky's in the films. Norb even runs up a long flight of stairs at the end of the training montage.
- U.S. Marines - The line "The few, the proud, the Lipizzaner." is a spoof of the motto "The few, the proud, the Marines."
|The image gallery for Fancy Prance may be viewed here.|
- Richard Horvitz as Daggett
- Nick Bakay as Norbert
- R. Lee Ermey as Sergeant Goonther (Credited as Lee Emery)
- Jim Meskimen as Stallion, Poodle
- Singers: Charlie Brissette
"Guess Who's Stumping to Dinner?"