When a documentary claims that a beaver's only means of defense is to hide in a dam, Daggett decides to take martial arts lessons so he can show the world what exactly beavers are capable of.
- First episode to have Dag's name in its title.
- Debut of Truckee and first speaking appearance of Barry.
- The first time Norbert breaks the fourth wall to the audience by saying "Oh no, this is not good!"
- Enter the Dragon - The episode title is based on the 1973 martial arts action film.
- The Karate Kid - Dag says the line "wax on, wax off" before preparing to "fight" Barry, Wolffe, and Truckee.
- PaRappa the Rapper - When Dag says the line "Whaaaat?", it makes a reference to the 1997 video game of PaRappa's line which he fails his rap on bad or awful rank in each music stage.
- Richard Horvitz as Daggett
- Nick Bakay as Norbert
- John Garry as Bear, Chameleon
- Mark Klastorin as Shrew, Tsing Tze
- Michael Gough as Hosan, Master Ng
- Lori Alan as Porcupine, Skunk
"Fish and Dips"